Sunday, July 27, 2014

I once was lost. But now I'm found...

Do you believe in miracles? Answered prayers? 

I do.

Leo's beloved giraffe (that we call "G") was lost this week. We looked for him constantly, for about 3 days, and he could not be found. We were beginning to loose hope.

So today I prayed, and prayed, and prayed. We just HAD to find him. He's like part of the family. He has traveled the world with us. We can't give up on him now!

So we prayed all day today that we would find G-- or that someone would bring him to us. 

I have searched every square inch of this house- under every piece of furniture, and in every drawer. Tonight, after everyone was in bed, I decided to pray again, and then look some more. I looked behind the couch (again) and under it (again). Then I got down on the ground, and was picking legos up off the carpet. When I turned around towards the couch again... there he was... sitting on top of the couch- like someone had just dropped him there. Seriously- he WAS NOT THERE 30 seconds before. I seriously think an angel dropped him off. 

I'm saying lots of prayers of gratitude now. I'm in awe. God really does care about us. 

He even cares about our little lost giraffes.





 

No comments: