Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Leo's 1st day of Pre-K


We had Leo registered for the pre-k through the local school district, but I had some concerns about it only being 3 hours a day. He's already done two years of 3-hour preschool, and we think he needs a full day. So we shopped around, talked to some neighbors, and decided on a Montessori school. It's a totally different philosophy on education, and from what we've seen so far- we love it!

Here's Leo on his first day. (with his favorite Transformers)
Doesn't he look so grown up?  I can't believe he's almost 5 years old. *sigh*

It's fun to see how animated he is when I pick him up from school. Yesterday he told me: "Today we used a giant MAGNET,  just like El Macho!"  

I sure love this big-hearted, crazy, active, never-stop-moving boy! I miss him like crazy when he's at school. But it's so fun to see him learning and growing.



No comments: