Saturday, December 14, 2013

Little Drummer Boy

We went to the mall today for photos with Santa. It was a "snow day" so Jack didn't have to go into work. (The big storm that was expected only dumped an inch or two of snow, so it ended up being a great day to run errands) This was our 4th year with this same Santa.. and Leo charmed us with that darling smile of his. Cutest kid ever!

After the photos we walked around the mall, looked at toys, and ate sushi at this cool conveyor-belt restaurant.  Leo liked drumming with his chopsticks...



Tonight we acted out the Christmas story using Leo's Fisher Price Nativity Set. When it got to the part of "Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh, I went to get my bottles of essential oils. That's right- Frankincense and Myrrh- two amazing essential oils that are as precious today as they were back then.  I am so grateful for these gifts of the Earth, and how they empower me to take care of my family's health. So awesome!



No comments: