Monday, November 4, 2013

Meditation Retreat


My friend Felice, who teaches Kundalini Meditation, came here from California to do a Meditation Retreat.
We rented a lovely cabin in the Shenandoah Valley for the weekend. There were only 4 of us (plus Felice) but it turned out perfectly.



Me and my dearest friend, Rebecca.  We are soul sisters.




Felice with Jessica and Rebecca.  Lisa was also there. Why don't I have a photo of her?



The setting could not have been more lovely.  The sky was blue, the trees were ablaze in red and orange, and the mountains were purple in the distance. We drank tea on the balcony, ate healthy salads, meditated, prayed, and felt closer to God. At night we sat in the hot tub under a clear sky, with a billion stars. It was spectacular.  


Yummy salads, catered by me!


 Our hot tub and stunning view.  It was an amazing weekend that I will never forget. We all returned home feeling relaxed, rejuvenated, and renewed.   This meditation is wonderful.  It's changed my life.

No comments: