Monday, October 7, 2013

DoTerra Convention 2013

I began a business with doTerra about 2 1/2 years ago. It's been the perfect business for me because I love to TEACH, I love helping people, and I love working with a team, and being a leader.  This last year I have been blessed to work with some really amazing people, and we've seen phenomenal growth in our team. It's exciting to see my leaders accomplishing their goals, and touching so many lives.

One of the goals from my Vision Board, and something that I've been dreaming of for 2 years happened this month. I attended the annual doTerra Convention with 6 of my top leaders at my sides!  It was wonderful to be there with them, watching them grow and catch the vision of this incredible company.  Here they are, my top leaders:    Vintah, Stacy, Shannon, Kate, Alison, & Jaci.   (We missed Heather in Colorado, & Susan in Virginia)








We learned from doctors, surgeons, researchers, and other experts about the powerful healing properties of essential oils, and how we can use them for healing.  It was incredibly informative, and inspiring.
Several of us stayed in a condo together, which was also very fun. We had a great time cooking together, and yes- we stayed up way too late chatting and laughing! On our last night we had a few more people from my team over, and we had a great dinner together.  Valerie, Heike and Nassera-  my lovely European ladies!


No comments: