Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Words

I've been meaning to write this post for weeks. Leo is talking so much now, and I wanted to compile a list of all his words and funny little sayings. I put a list on the fridge and started writing them all down... but the list got too long, and I gave up. There are more words and more sentences every day. It is wonderful that Leo can communicate with us so well (he can tell us what he wants instead of just cry) but it still blows my mind that he is such a grown up little man.

So, here is a short list of my favorite things to come out of Leo's mouth:

Come on!
Walk around-y.  (rhymes with macaroni)
Me okay.
More popcorn please.
Play outside?
Watch a movie?
Sing a song.
Another one.
'Bonge Bob.
Play?
Choo Choo Train
I tooted.  (Jack taught him that one)
Sit down.
It's broken.
My turn.
Baby crying.
Shhh... baby sleeping.
Lights on.
All done.
Somebody's here!
Drink of water.
Hold you! (he means "hold me")
Cold outside.
It's raining.
Under the couch.
Can't reach. Too big.
Daddy's home!
Ewww. Yucky bird poop.

No comments: